May 14 @ 9:00 AM - May 17 @ 4:00 PM
Thursday, May 14, 9:00am-5:00pm
Friday, May 15, 9:00am-5:00pm
Saturday, May 16, 9:00am-5:00pm
Sunday, May 17, 9:00am-4:00pm
9:00-10:00am reserved for immune-compromised, 65+, and those needing special assistance
Don’t miss this opportunity to buy beautiful, healthy, biodynamically raised plants for your garden. We have vegetables, herbs, and flowers, plus Garden Gold compost, homegrown seeds, and herbal teas, salves, and lightroot herb salt. To download the Plant Sale plant list, click here.
The Pfeiffer Center is committed to providing a safe and pleasant shopping experience. Here is what we are doing:
- We have added a day to the Plant Sale to reduce congestion. Come on any day from Thursday, May 14 to Sunday, May 17, and find a great selection.
- The first hour each day (9:00-10:00am) is reserved for shoppers who are immune compromised, 65 or older, or needing special assistance. All others, we look forward to seeing you after 10:00am!
- Garden access will be slightly different than past years, as we will control the number of shoppers in the sale and there will be a clear entrance and exit. Please observe the signs, and thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- To facilitate social distancing, the plant displays will be spread out over a larger area than usual.
- The check-out area will be reorganized to reduce waiting time and congestion, and to facilitate social distancing.
- Before you come to the plant sale, please check the plant list (available here) and plan your visit for maximum efficiency.
- While you are at the sale, please remember to wear your face covering, observe social distancing, and minimize handling of plants.
The Plant Sale takes place in the Pfeiffer Center Garden, across from Threefold Main House (285 Hungry Hollow Road, Chestnut Ridge, NY 10977). Please park on Orchard Lane (on your left off Hungry Hollow Road). For a map of our campus, click here. For general information about getting here, visit this page.
Questions or concerns?
If you have questions or concerns about shopping at the Plant Sale, please contact us in advance by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (845-352-5020 x120; leave a message).
Every plant and product we sell is raised or made by Pfeiffer Center staff and interns using biodynamic methods, and all proceeds from the plant sale benefit the programs of the Pfeiffer Center.
We look forward to seeing you, and helping you start your 2020 garden!