What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we may not be able to provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- Your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address;
- Your credit card information;
- Your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, we will:
- Not sell or rent it to a third party. However, we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful;
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- Not use or disclose the information except:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- As required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Threefold Educational Center, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer, the browser you are using, and the pages you visit. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s), and to help us design our Web site to suit our users’ needs.
Some pieces of software in The Pfeiffer Center’s Web site use “cookies” to identify your computer. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer, Safari or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to European Union users
The Pfeiffer Center’s operations are located in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
The Pfeiffer Center does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the [U.S.] Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)